This unique blend of herbs and essential oils really works against Mosquitoes, Midges (“no see ums”), Sand Flies, Beach Stingers, and other biting insects. Vitamin E is used as a preservative which is a natural skin moisturizer. It can be used on skin, scalp, clothing, pillows, bedding, sleeping bags, beach chairs, and towels. Do NOT use on animals (Please use our Flea & Tick Spray, which is an excellent bug repellent for your pets).
This natural mosquito spray and bug repellent doesn’t have any artificial chemicals, nor fragrances. Unlike other off-the-shelf brands, our natural mosquito spray won’t leave the usual greasy residue or chemical odor on your skin. It has a lovely clean flower smell.
Shake well before each use. Spray evenly on your skin, especially on arms, neck, ankles, and exposed skin. Re-apply every 4 hours.
- – Cedarwood Essential Oil: In the same way it helps heal wounds and reduce inflammation, cedarwood essential oil works great for treating itchy insect bites. It is also an insect repellent that can help stop those pesky insects from biting you in the first place. Since time immemorial, cedarwood has been used for this very purpose. The fact that we still know about this particular purpose speaks highly of its efficacy.
- – Citronella Essential Oil: This is one of the most commonly used properties of citronella essential oil, as it kills and keeps away insects. It has been found particularly effective on a species of mosquito, called Aedes aegypti whose bite causes the dreaded yellow fever. This is also effective on lice, body and head louse, and fleas.
- – Cinnamon Essential Oil: The cinnamon essential oil is used in aromatherapy to drive away mosquitoes.
- – Lemongrass Essential Oil: It is also an effective insect repellent. It can repel various insects such as ants and mosquitoes. Lemongrass is a natural repellent because it has high Geraniol and Citral content.
- – Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint essential oil is a natural deterrent against mosquitoes and flying insects, effectively repels mosquitoes, gnats and horseflies. Bugs may not like peppermint oil, but kids and adults usually enjoy its fresh, energizing scent. Plus it creates a cooling sensation that’s perfect for hot summer days.
- – Purified Water
- – Mineral Oil
- – Lecithin
Store in cool dry place, keep out of reach of children, if in eyes rinse with water.
Test on a small place for allergies before use.
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Product is exempt from E.P.A. registration under rule: FIFRA 25(b) to being a minimum risk pesticide.