Our 100% Natural Wound and Hotspot care ointment is specifically formulated for application to minor wounds, cuts, scrapes, abrasions, or raw, sore areas. It can also be used for accidental wounds. Our ointment can be applied immediately to aid wound cleansing and closure. We infuse our herbs for 4-8 weeks for maximum strength.
It has been tested on wounds caused by stones, barbed wire, fencing, jagged trees, baling wire, thorns, small bites, and hot spots. It is ideal to have in your first aid kit as its antiseptic properties makes for an excellent general purpose wound care ointment for most animals and people too. In recent feedback from one of the rescue centers we work with, they said that our ointment was very effective in dealing with a rash on a pig’s skin that had been difficult to get rid of. It helped in less than 10 days.
It is designed to melt very quickly which has the effect of flooding the wound channel with the ointment, and will help bring up debris, dirt, grits, which can be carefully wiped away. You can then apply a little more to a much cleaner wound. Once the ointment has been used, keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight (a fridge would be best). For difficult cuts or wounds, the balm can be put on a pad or dressing and the wound covered until the animal can be seen by a vet.
- – Olive Oil: Contains many nutrients that can inhibit or kill harmful bacteria.
- – Sun Flower Oil: Helps skin stay clear and bright, can be used topically to improve dry skin irritation, can reduce inflammation.
- – Tea Tree Essential Oil: This golden oil speeds tissue healing in several ways. TeaTree oil kills bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It effectively combats infections
- – Thyme Essential Oil: Is perfect when it comes to wound care. Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties help clean out wounds, speed up healing time, and also prevent infections. Not to mention thyme helps stimulate and promote blood flow and circulation to the wound faster and reduces any scarring that may occur.
- – Comfrey Leaf: It is said to be anti-inflammatory and speeds wound healing due to its natural concentration of allantoin.
- – Calendula Montana Flower: The antiseptic and antimicrobial properties help speed up healing of wounds and minor cut, and also help relieve insect bites, acne, and bed sore. Skin issues like eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin problems can be soothed using Calendula.
- – Gotu Kola: Saponins and other organic compounds found in Gotu Kola stimulate the healing process at the site of the wound. By stimulating blood flow to the cells and protecting against infections, it can rapidly speed the healing process. Gotu Kola can be used to treat psoriasis,which is a hyper-proliferative skin disorder. Gotu Kola has anti-inflammatory properties which fight the bacterial infections. It also helps in reducing the swelling and pain caused due to inflammation.
- – Rosemary Seed: Has properties to kill bacteria , fungi, and viruses on the skin which make it ideal for use on minor wounds and burns, or on problem skin that’s affected by dermatitis, acne, eczema or psoriasis.
- – Beeswax : It’s anti-inflammatory, it can help reduce the pain associated with jock itch and fungal skin infections while providing moisturizing benefits to help reduce itching.
We never use any artificial chemicals, parabens, sulfates, fragrances, harsh preservatives, or anything that could damage or dry out the skin.
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.