Athlete’s Foot (Tinea Pedis) is a fungal infection of the skin in the area between the toes (the webs) and, if not brought under control, can eat away and degrade the toenails. Tinea can also affect the fingernails and skin of the hands. Wear natural cotton socks as these can be washed at temperatures above 122 F. The fungal spores that cause Tinea Pedis will NOT be killed on man made fibres washed in a “cool” wash. You should also use anti fungal powder (from the pharmacy) and sprinkle this in both socks and footwear. The spores will live in the material of the inside of the shoe. Shoes should be washed in a hot wash (122 F or above). Our Athletes Foot Balm has been helping customers for over 30 years. Buy it with confidence.
The herbal ingredients are infused for four weeks for maximum strength.
Apply on the affected area twice a day and rub in. Make sure you dry the area very well after showering. Using a blow dryer for a few seconds will also dry under the nail. Keep in fridge for maximum strength.
- – Comfrey leaf: Comfrey has been used for centuries. It is extremely helpful in external use. When you apply comfrey to your skin, it can have some benefits on rashes and irritations. Comfrey salves and ointments have a high content of antioxidants and Vitamin C which speeds up the healing of wounds and bacteria.
- – Tea Tree oil: For centuries, tea tree has been used for healing injuries in skin and for its rich medicinal values such as fighting against infections. Tea tree oil is well known for its antiseptic properties. It also has antibiotic properties that aids in fighting against ailments like skin infections, burns and much more. It is found to be effective as clotrimazole, a type of fungal medication used for the treatment of nail fungus. Applying tea tree oil on a regular basis is said to cure fungal infections on nails. It will improve the appearance and health of nails at a rapid pace.
- – Beeswax : It’s anti-inflammatory, it can help reduce the pain associated with jock itch and fungal skin infections while providing moisturizing benefits to help reduce pain.I t has been used to remedy cuts, scrapes, and other minor skin wounds and irritations.
- – Calendula petals: It has been used to remedy cuts, scrapes, and other minor skin wounds and irritations. Calendula increases circulation, supports the immune system, and even provides respiratory support. Not only does calendula lessen the chance of infection it’s also resistant to fungus.
- – Olive oil: Contains many nutrients that can inhibit or kill harmful bacteria.
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.