Our all-natural Flea & Tick Spray can be used on both dogs and cats. We only utilize oils and herbs, and our preservative is Vitamin E (a natural skin moisturizer) which also makes it safe for puppies. But don’t let it fool you, our spray will get rid of all fleas, as well as eggs, larvae, and ticks. You can use it weekly as a good protection for your dog or cat as well. It will also repel mosquitoes, flies, midges (No-See-Ums), and most biting insects.
Our spray is a mix of herbs and essential oils (none of which are banned of deemed unsafe) and an emulsifying liquid. It will clear fleas, ticks, mites, midges ( No-See-Ums), and other biting insects. You can also spray it on your carpet, bedding, sofa, to get rid of eggs and other bugs.
Remember to shake well before each use. Spray the animal thoroughly so as to wet the fur down to the skin. It is often easier to pet their hair backwards to make sure the spray reaches the skin. Make sure to spray or wipe well on legs and underbelly. When applying to the face and ears, spray onto a soft cloth or brush and apply carefully (never in mouth or eyes). No need to dry it off.
You can also spray their bedding (or stables).
- – Water
- – Sesame Oil
- – Cedarwood Oil
- – Peppermint
- – Lemongrass
- – Cinnamon
- – Geranium
- – Rosemary
- – Cedarwood Essential Oil: In the same way it helps heal wounds and reduce inflammation, cedarwood essential oil works great for treating itchy insect bites. It is also an insect repellent that can help stop those pesky insects from biting your pet in the first place. Cedarwood has been used for this very purpose for centuries. The fact that we still know about this particular purpose speaks highly of its efficacy.
- – Citronella Essential Oil: This is one of the most commonly used properties of citronella essential oil, as it kills and keeps away insects. It has been found particularly effective on a species of mosquito, called Aedes aegypti whose bite causes the dreaded yellow fever. This is also effective on lice, body and head louse, and fleas.
- – Cinnamon Essential Oil: Cinnamon essential oil is used in aromatherapy to drive away mosquitoes.
- – Lemongrass Essential Oil: It is also an effective insect repellent. It can repel various insects such as ants and mosquitoes. Lemongrass is a natural repellent because it has a high geraniol and citral content.
- – Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint essential oil is a natural deterrent against mosquitoes and flying insects and it effectively repels mosquitoes, gnats, and horseflies. Bugs may not like peppermint oil, but kids and adults usually enjoy its fresh, energizing scent. Plus it creates a cooling sensation that’s perfect for hot summer days.
- – Purified Water
- – Mineral Oil
- – Lecithin
Store in cool dry place, keep out of reach of children, if in eyes rinse with water.
Test on a small place for allergies before use.
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Product is exempt from E.P.A. registration under rule: FIFRA 25(b) to being a minimum risk pesticide.