Our hypoallergenic shampoo and conditioner for dogs & cats was formulated specifically to help heal dry and irritated skin and to moisturize all skin types. It will leave the skin and coat soft and silky.
It is an excellent maintenance shampoo that can be used on healthy skin as well and simply to get a good wash. It will prevent excessive scratching that can lead to other skin related issues. We infuse the herbs in oils for seven weeks for maximum strength.
Squirt some Natural Herbal Shampoo and Moisturizer for Dogs & Cats into a bowl with warm water, stir up a good lather, and thoroughly wet the fur down. You can also directly introduce the shampoo to your pet’s fur and skin. Let it sit for at least 3 minutes, then rinse off. Use caution when cleaning sensitive areas such as the face. We recommend using a cloth.
Use within 12 months of opening.
- – Coconut Oil: It naturally is antibacterial and anti fungal. For skin it is an excellent moisturizer that can penetrate coat better than other oils and well, it smells like cookies.
- – Organic Aloe Vera Gel : Is ultra soothing for cuts, sun burns, and scrapes. Aloe helps calm red,swollen, and irritated skin, One reason for its soothing properties is an enzyme called bradykinase that helps soothe agitated tissue.
- – Palm Oil: Has the ability to remove oil and dirt from the skin. It also contains a refatting agent that helps restore the coat and skin’s natural oils most soaps and shampoos strip away letting moisture escape. In shampoos it also provides a conditioning agent, and provides deep moisturizing properties making the skin soft.
- – Organic Calendula Montana flowers : They are a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It will help soothe the area and reduce the pain. Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and other skin problems can be soothed using Calendula Montana flowers.
- – Organic Chamomile flower heads: Derived from matracaria Chamomilla L, which has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It also heals skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- – Organic Essential Lemon Oil : Is a good remedy for restoring the luster of dull skin, it is an astringent and detoxifying in nature and rejuvenates sagging or tired looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various other skin disorder.
- – Organic Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint essential oil is a natural deterrent against mosquitoes and flying insects and it effectively repels mosquitoes, gnats, and horseflies. Bugs may not like peppermint oil, but kids and adults usually enjoy its fresh, energizing scent. Plus it creates a cooling sensation that’s perfect for hot summer days.
- – Purified Water
- – Olive Oil: Contains many nutrients that can inhibit or kill harmful bacteria.
- – Organic Shea Butter
- – Marigold Flower
- – Vitamin E
- – Guar Gum
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.