This organic natural premium liquid body wash is especially made for daily use. It can be utilized on healthy skin as well as for very dry, sore, chapped, cracked, or irritable skin and hands. It will make your skin feel fantastic at the first try.
It takes around seven weeks to simmer all the herbs in oils to get this incredible soap that is entirely 100% natural. You will love the subtle Peppermint, as well as the lovely Jasmine, Chamomile, Cucumber, Aloe, Lavender, and Lemon that used in this amazing body wash.
The entire family can use it daily. Can also be used as a hand soap.
- Purified Water
- Olive Oil: Contains many nutrients that can kill harmful bacteria
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has powerful moisturizing, anti-aging, protecting and healing benefits to the skin. There are many uses of Shea Butter and it has been clinically shown to provide relief for various skin conditions.
- Coconut Oil: It’s naturally antibacterial and anti fungal. Coconut oil for the skin is an excellent moisturizer; it can penetrate the coat better than other oils and well, it smells like cookies.
- Sun Flower Oil: When it comes to skincare today, sunflower seed oil is a great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness, and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture
- Organic Chamomile Flower Heads: Derived from Matracaria Chamomilla L, which has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It also heals skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. Do you know how lovely it smells too?
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel: Ultra soothing for cuts, sun burns, and scrapes. Aloe helps calm red, swollen, and irritated skin. One reason for its soothing properties is an enzyme called bradykinase that helps soothe agitated tissue.
- Cucumber Peel: Cucumber has skincare benefits including vitamin C and caffeic acid, which both fight to reduce inflamed or irritated skin, and hydration thanks to its high water content. The peel itself contains silica, which firms up sagging skin.
- Organic Jasmine Essential Oil: Rejuvenates skin. It can help in treating dry or dehydrated skin, eczema and dermatitis.
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil : Is a good remedy for restoring the luster of dull skin. It is an astringent and detoxifying in nature and rejuvenates sagging or tired looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various other skin disorders.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: With Lavender’s antibacterial properties, you can use it for any type of infection or irritation, such as insect bites. Lavender is actually also used as an ingredient in our mosquito repellent spray. Its strong scent is simply disliked by many insects.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil: Mixing peppermint in body washes and lotions gives these products antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, helping with cooling of the skin and with eliminating dandruff or lice from your scalp. … Peppermint oil can aid in oil secretion in skin, therefore preventing acne.
Shake well before use. Use within 12 months of opening.
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.